Hosted by: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd., BASF India Ltd., Bayer Group of Companies, Bosch Limited, Indo-German Training Centre, Lanxess India Pvt. Ltd., Merck Ltd., Siemens Ltd.
A. Presentation (2:30 – 3:00 pm)
- 16th April 2012: Mr. S. Ramesh Shankar, Executive Vice President - HR, Siemens Ltd.
- 17th April 2012: Mr. Mukesh Mali, Manager - Human Resources, BASF Companies in India
B. Panel Discussion (3:00 – 4:00 pm):
“Career Opportunities in German Companies in India”
Panellists on 16th April, 2012
- Moderator: Ms. Radhieka R Mehta, Director, Indo-German Training Centre
- Mr. K. R. Sekhar, Head of Procurement & Logistics, Bayer Group of Companies
- Mr. Thomas Merbecks, Technical Plant Manager, Bosch Limited
- Mr. Bernhard Steinruecke, Director General, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Joerg Strassburger, Managing Director, Lanxess India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Marek Dziki, Managing Director, Merck Ltd.
Panellists on 17th April, 2012
- Moderator: Mr. Devesh Srivastava, Vice-President, HR, Merck Ltd.
- Mr. V. S. Anand, Business Director - Care Chemicals & Performance Chemicals Division, BASF in India
- Mr. A. Gopikumar, Commercial Plant Manager, Bosch Limited
- Mr. Zarir Desai, Director - Finance, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Panelist from Siemens/Merck to be confirmed
C. Interaction and Open House with Refreshments (4:00 – 4:30 pm)
- Undergraduate students, faculty members and training and placement officers from Engineering, Science, Commerce and Management colleges
The objective of this symposium is to showcase the unique proposition of the German companies in India and to position the German companies as the preferred place to work in the minds of today’s young talent. The panel discussion among Senior Management professionals will focus on the following aspects that differentiate German companies.
- Technology, Innovation and Quality
- Freedom and respect
- Career planning / career development
- Exposure / global exposure
- Cross functional training / development
- Inter-culture interface / interaction available
Registration for the Symposium
Ms. Zenia Vajifdar, Programme Manager, Indo-German Training Centre, Mumbai.
Tel No: 22834773Email Id: email@example.com