The German National Tourist Board (www.german.travel.de) initiates the IndiaPool as a joint marketing initiative between 16 German travel and tourism related organizations with various activities.
Amongst them are a new edition of the Sales Guide Germany especially edited for the Indian Market, the execution of a Microsite for the Indian Market and the production of a film featuring Germany as a travel destination.
The IndiaPool will execute various marketing and advertising activities through Indian tour operators to advertise Germany as a travel destination.
In 2012 the DZT IndiaPool will organise three marketing weeks in India. A delegation consisting of the IndiaPool member organisations will travel to India to promote Germany as a travel destination and interact with specialised media representatives.
Presentations and workshops for Indian travel agents and travel organisations will take place.
IndiaPool is a joint initiative of:
- Alpha Travels Consultants GmbH
- Bayerische Zugspitzbahn Bergbahn AG
- Bayern Tourismus Marketing GmbH
- Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH
- Düsseldorf Marketing
- Fraport AG
- Flughafen München GmbH
- Hochschwarzwald Tourismus GmbH
- Köln Tourismus GmbH
- Magic Cities Germany
- Maritim Hotelgesellschaft
- Stadtmarketing Mannheim
- Stuttgart Marketing GmbH
- Tourismus + Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main
- Tourismusmarketing Gesellschaft Sachsen mbH
- Deutsche Bahn